Saturday, July 14, 2012

Adorable shoes and a surprise

I spent almost all of last week working on "The Marvelous Wonderettes" for the Midvale Arts Council.  It was so HOT but worth it because the show is really cute.  You can find more information here.  The show runs tonight and all next week.  If you are in the area you should check it out!  Steph, the producer, surprised me and Janzell (the music director) with these for our unborn babies. 


She joked that Janzell's baby would be able to wear the onesie immediately and Mina would have to wait a year.

While I was gone a package arrived from The Pitter Patter Shop on Etsy.  I was the lucky random winner on a blog give away.  I chose this adorable pair but the decision was SO HARD!  Check out Lauren's shop and you'll see why.  
Today I started washing Mina's clothes and blankets.  It's kind of overwhelming how generous everyone has been.  She is going to be one well dressed baby!  I can't believe that I am less than five weeks from my due date. The time has gone by so fast, especially the past month and a half!  How is almost the middle of July?  
Hopefully we'll be ready when our little lady makes her arrival!

1 comment: