Wednesday, July 25, 2012

37 weeks

I wasn't going to post another bump picture but I would rather document it than regret it later.

I have been so uncomfortable lately, lots of Braxton Hicks, a few real contractions and a whole lot of hip pain. I had an appointment with my doctor this morning, I can't believe we're down to weekly appointments! Dr. Kirkman was out doing a c-section so a PA checked me. It was not pleasant but I guess it goes with the territory. She said I was at a -3 and 60% effaced AND dialated to a 1. I'm glad I'm making progress! Still no idea when Mina will make her arrival. I hope it's soon because I don't think my stomach skin will stretch any more!

I'll keep "you" posted!
Whoever reads this blog...

3 comments:

  1. Cute bump, really. Can't wait to see little M-girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I am so excited to see pictures of this sweet little Mina! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture linds! Can't wait for little mina to arrive!

    ReplyDelete