Thursday, March 8, 2012

Talons!

One side effect of pregnancy that I did not expect was my nail growth. I swear I just barely trimmed them and they are too long, again.

I will explain...
For most of my life I have had short nails. Painfully short nails. Generally, I pick my nails out of nervousness and anxiety. During my last semester of grad school, wait, scratch that, ALL of grad school, they were consistently short. I think I forced myself to leave them alone the summer we got married but...

We went to the doctor yesterday for a check up. It was James' first time hearing our baby's heartbeat. It was nice and strong. We scheduled our anatomy ultrasound for April 4th, four weeks from yesterday. I'll be 21 weeks so hopefully we'll find out if our little sprout is a girl or a boy. I think it's a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment