Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ultrasound Picture

Wednesday February 8th
Words cannot describe how much relief I felt when I saw our baby on the ultrasound.  The baby raised their arm when we first saw the picture and it was like it was putting its hand in its mouth.  (Wow, it will be a lot easier to write about it when we know if its a girl or a boy.) The heartbeat was nice and strong and the growth was right on track.  I had been so worried beforehand that something was wrong or that there wasn't a baby and I was just crazy.  I think I had read a little too much on Mary I who had phantom pregnancies.  

So far James and I both think our little one is a girl.  What do you think?  My next appointment is March 7th, I'm not sure if I have an ultrasound scheduled because I'll only be 17 weeks at that point.  I think you usually have that ultrasound at 19 or 20 weeks?  

1 comment:

  1. Since Becky, Liz and I all had boys first, I always thought James' wife would have a girl first so I think it's a girl too! But I'll love it if it's a girl, boy or sea monkey.

    ReplyDelete