Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pants!

James and I went shopping a few weekends ago. My sister-in-law Becky gave me an H&M gift card for Christmas so I thought I could get a jump on maternity shopping. Not so much. Regular H&M clothes are cheap but their Mama line is not. On our way out of the mall we stopped by the Gap so I could compare prices. I found a pair on clearance for about $16. They were on sale for an additional 40% off the lowest marked price.
I love finding deals, it makes me feel like Hilary!

1 comment:

  1. If you are down in the Layton area sometime, you should check out Honeybump Maternity on Main street, across the street from the Shopko. They are a maternity consignment store and they have really good deals! You can get the name brand maternity clothes (gently used) for a great deal! I got $200 worth of clothes for $45 when I was pregnant. The selection varies a bit but every time I have been in there I have been able to find a lot of things I really like.. in a variety of sizes. It is worth checking out.. and I have a 10% off coupon you can have if you decide to. I won't need it for quite awhile.

    ReplyDelete