Thursday, August 7, 2014

One Month!

Admittedly, this post is late by over a month. I didn't take a picture with a sign the way I did with Mina. Now that Magnus is two months old I think that ship may have sailed. 

By the time Magnus was a month old he was already bursting out of his newborn sized clothes. He had moved on to 0-3 sized clothes and size 1 diapers. 

He would wake up twice at night to eat and he would eat every three hours during the day. 
He started to show his personality and for his sake I hope he is patient. After all, he has Mina for a big sister:
He was given a name and a blessing on July 6th by his Dad. We are so lucky to have James in our lives!
Magnus' blessing outfit was based on a vintage pattern I picked up at a Relief Society activity. I altered the size as well as turning the shirt into a onesie. 
I used cotton sateen for the shirt/onesie and seersucker for the overalls. 
We love our little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment