Wednesday, May 15, 2013

9 Months

9 Months old! It seems like just yesterday Mina was a tiny baby with lots of dark hair.  Now, she is a wiggly baby who loves to move.
Last summer, before Mina was born, I received two rompers at two different baby showers.  One was newborn sized, she wore that home from the hospital and the other was 9 month sized.  I dressed her in the larger one this week and she was swimming in it.  I figure she will be able to wear it around her birthday.
The time has officially passed too quickly.

I made a romper to commerate Mina's 9 month-ness and I was so excited to dress her up and take some pictures.  Mina had other plans on Monday.
I had slightly more success on Tuesday.
At least she was happy! Unfortunately the paper didn't survive.
 Mina's stats for 9 months
25 3/4" tall
15 lbs 10 ounces
18" head
Diapers: She moved up to size 3 diapers recently. She was teetering on the edge between the two sizes and we had two HUGE boxes so we moved up the 3's.

Clothes: Most of her 6 month clothes fit perfectly.  I packed up the last 3-6 month items this past week but I rediscovered some shorts from last summer that fit and her jeggings are now cute capris. I figure they still work.

Sleep: She still gets up twice at night to eat.  I figure she needs it because she is so small.

Noises: Lots of them and at high volume.

Teeth: Two cute razor sharp teeth on the bottom.
Food: She doesn't like to eat baby food from spoon but she will eat it out of pouch.  Thanks to my sister-in-law Jessie, we have a bunch of reusable pouches.  Mina likes to try whatever we are eating and she likes to feed herself.  She loves to gnaw on apple slices.
Skills: Mina can pull herself up on just about anything, or anyone! She is so determined and brave.  She will scoot around her crib and the banister if we give her the opportunity.  Mina has also figured out how to clap and she will play peek-a-boo as well.  We love our little munchkin!





 Crawling will probably happen any day now, unless she starts walking before!

No comments:

Post a Comment