Monday, March 25, 2013

Lately

I currently have over 1,000 pictures and videos on my iPhone. I really need to back them up on our computer! Too bad our computer is in boxes right now and not hooked up. For the time being I'll post pictures to my blog and hope for the best.

During the brief lull of warm weather I took Mina outside to swing in the backyard.  She wasn't too sure about it at first but I think she enjoys it now.  Hopefully she will figure out that swinging is really fun.


There was an Easter Bonnet contest at Farmington Station a couple of Saturdays ago so I made a bonnet for Mina.  James carried Mina around while we looked at the "festivities."  She even kept her sunglasses on for a while!

We went to Spanish Fork for my cousin Nate's homecoming.  This is a picture of my Grandpa Arbuckle giving Mina a horsey ride after church.
Mina also got a lot of love from my cousins, especially Meg.


Mina is figuring things out, she is almost able to pull herself up in her crib.  Our baby is growing up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment