Thursday, June 28, 2012

Baby Shower

Last Saturday my aunts, my sister and my Mom threw me a baby shower.  It was a lot of fun and it was well attended, for a Saturday in the summer (it's always a challenge!)  Hilary spearheaded the decorations with help from Pinterest.  She did a GREAT job, especially since she arrived from Vegas earlier that day.  She is seriously amazing.

I didn't take any pictures at the shower itself so I might add more when we visit my parents.  If I remember.  Until then, enjoy the pictures from right before the shower started!

Cute banner

Treat table

ADORABLE dresser with some of the gifts on top

Hil even decorated the window sill
A close up of the photo
I've spent the past two weeks working at the Lyric (thank you overhire) and working on The Marvelous Wonderettes for Midvale Arts.  It has been exhausting but nice to have a lot to do.  My next doctor's appointment is on July 5th, I'll be 34 weeks!  This pregnancy is going by so fast!

I had a cuh-razy experience on Monday night.  I was laying in bed and I could feel Mina kicking.  I put my hand on my stomach and I could feel her foot.  Her FOOT.  It was so creepy/incredible/unnerving/amazing/exciting that I can't really explain it.  It was just another experience that is reminding me how close Motherhood is getting.  I really hope we're ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment