Thursday, January 14, 2016

Mina's birthday!

Mina turned three and decided that she wanted a Thomas the train cake. Luckily, her Grandma Melanie is a cake making extraordinaire and let me borrow supplies. 

Our funny 3 year old:
We went to Target and Mina wanted to pose with Elsa and Anna. 
I worked on her cake using a mold from Melanie and decorated it with frosting. I am not trained at all but Mina didn't seem to mind!
My kitchen was a mess afterwards!
I used our existing decorations and spruced up the front room. 
We invited our families over for cake and ice cream that evening. It was raining so we needed to keep the party indoors. 
Mina seemed a little shy when we sang "Happy Birthday."
Our dessert spread:
Mina had several "firsts" after she turned 3 including...
Her first dentist appointment
Her first day of play school:
And her first day of preschool:
Our little girl is growing up much too fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment