Wednesday, December 12, 2012

4 Months Old!

Mina had her four month check up yesterday and she is in great shape!


Our miniature girl
  • weighs 12lbs 10oz
  •  is 23 3/4" tall
  • has a 16 1/4" round head
  • wears size 3 month clothes with a few lingering 0-3 month items still in the mix
  • wears size 2 diapers.  We recently switched over because we had a massive box of size 2 diapers and she was close enough so we made the switch.
  • usually gets up once a night to eat, sometimes twice if it is a bad night.
  • takes 4 naps a day
  • smiles and coos.  On Sunday she giggled at another baby, it was so cute! Her laughs are a rare treat for us.
  • drools like..something that drools a lot.  No teeth yet, just lots of drool.
  • loves to stand, assisted, of course. 
 
 
 I tried to take a sitting up picture for her 4 month milestone, it didn't go over very well.
 
 
 She kept grabbing the paper...
 
 It wouldn't balance on head...
 
 Finally I just pinned it to the blanket and told Lauren to keep Mina steady.  I worked out.  I guess.
 
Mina has been making some really funny faces lately.  She made this one while she was sitting in her Bumbo chair.  I think she was upset over her shots earlier that day.
 
 She loves to play with her Dad, especially if it involves death defying stunts.  I absolutely adore watching James interact with Mina, it is the best thing ever. 
 I'm guessing by his expression that James enjoys it too.
 
This was when we realized that Mina has been growing.  I SWEAR that onesie fit the week before...
 

Coming up next:
SOLIDS!
(eeep!)

1 comment: