Sunday, November 11, 2012

3 months old!

It is hard to believe that three months ago Mina was born. She is so much fun even when she is screaming because she doesn't wasn't to go to sleep but she is soooooo tired. It looks like our little lady has a temper.
I wonder where she inherited that.

Mina...
  • is 23 inches long!  We measured her and it looks like she has grown an inch and a half in a month!
  • wears size 1 diapers
  • still wears 0-3 month clothes
  • probably weighs more than 10 pounds, 5 ounces; we're assuming she has grown since last month.
  • smiles all of the time.  She has also started to smile with her tongue sticking out.
On Sunday she officially rolled over, from her stomach to her back.  James saw her roll over twice when she was really upset and she rolled over for me once when she was really mad. This time she rolled without white hot rage involved.

She holds her head up really well, as evident by this picture of her on the table.  Now we're going to work on the rest of her body.

Speaking of which, I was playing with her once and I noticed how funny it looked if my hair looked like it was coming out of her head.  On Sunday Lindsey and I tried our hair on Mina.  It was pretty funny.
(I hit "publish" instead of "save" on my phone, I have since edited the post.  I wasn't just going to leave it without any actual stats!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, your baby is gorgeous, Lindsay!!

    It was awesome to see you on Saturday. Are you working Carols/Jingle Jacks? Can't wait to see your handiwork on stage again!

    ReplyDelete