Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Temporary Digs

We moved into my Mom and Dad's basement this past weekend. James started work on Monday so it was kind of necessary to be closer to Salt Lake. We didn't have time to find a place so here we are. We're hoping to move to our own place in a month or two. Until then we'll be in Kaysville.
Update, September 5:
I started this entry from my phone and left it there.  I've been a little preoccupied with this little lady to blog like I used to.
Our typical days consist of feedings, diaper changes, outfit changes, tummy time, baths and naps.
Sometimes Mina enjoys our time together...
and sometimes not so much.

She does this quite a bit too:

All in all, we love her a lot.

We're blessing her on Sunday, I can't believe it!  I'm working on her dress right now.  Hopefully I will take process pictures and write an entry on that before she starts walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment