Saturday, May 12, 2012

Way to go Dr. Armstrong!

On Monday my Mom texted me and asked if I wanted to go to Vegas that weekend. She and my Dad were going to for Josh's graduation from dental school. It's hard to believe that it has been four years since my sister and her family moved to Vegas. It's been a bumpy road for them, from Hilary's complicated pregnancy with Avery to to losing Josh's Mom to cancer, they have been through a lot! Add that on top of the stress and hard work of dental school. Josh and Hilary are AMAZING!

When they left for Nevada their family was comprised of two, with one on the way. Now they have two adorable kids and a new adventure in Illinois. It will be hard to have them so far away but it is a great opportunity for them.

Congratulations, Josh! (and Hilary!)

No comments:

Post a Comment